Laura Christensen Colberg
• Attorney practicing exclusively in all aspects of Family Law since 1997 (more than 19 years).
• Snohomish County Commissioner pro tem since 2008.
• Taught and updated materials on Family Law and Community Property for Rigos Bar Review, twice a year, from 1997 to 2013.
• UW School of Law graduate, 1996
• Seattle Pacific University graduate, 1993
• Rotary Exchange Student to Venezuela
• Wenatchee High School
• Marriage of Magnusson, 108 Wn. App. 109 (2001), addresses ability of parent to designate other caretakers.
• Marriage of Parker, 135 Wn. App. 465 (2006), pertains to a change in fiancee’s circumstances being sufficient to support a modification of the father’s parenting plan to lift restrictions and expand time.
• King County Bar Association, Family Law Section member
• Snohomish County Bar Association member
• Free Methodist Bible Quizzing, West Coast Regional Director
• Lake Forest Park Presbyterian Church, Session Elder